We Take Safety Seriously
All Equipment is Disinfected Before & After Each Use
All Evolution staff wear Masks Throughout Your Event
Contactless Temp Checks
For Evolution Staff
Games Are Set Up To Allow For Distancing
Evolution Coordinators Sanitize Frequently
All Instruction By Staff Is Socially Distanced At All Times
Cleaning & Sanitation
We maintain the highest standard of cleanliness. All equipment is cleaned and disinfected before, after, and during every event. We disinfect all frequently-touched surfaces, as well as their handles and shoulder straps, between every use.
Each of our coordinators undergoes an extensive hiring/training process before they work events. Every coordinator is required to have a health check prior to starting work, wear a mask at all times and wear gloves while setting up games. Additionally, all coordinators must follow CDC-recommended sanitation protocols, including frequent hand cleaning.
We spare no expense when it comes to purchasing the safest and highest quality equipment on the market. Supervisors and game coordinators will ensure players are aware of how to use equipment and give a safety briefing to all players before games.
PARTICIPANT SAFETY & CARE - MARCH 2020
As a Family-based Private Event company, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Coordinators is our top priority. The following are actions we are taking in light of the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) news.
Please note, there have been no coronavirus (COVID-19) cases tied to any Evolution affiliated events; the risk to our Guests and Coordinators remains low.
All game and activity equipment, as well as all high-frequency touch points, are sanitized before every event.
Our administrators and executive staff have been working closely with local health organizations to plan for and monitor the situation. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidance and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures, including but not limited to:
- Increased daily cleaning to sanitize all high-frequency touch-points in addition to regular cleaning procedures.
- Deep cleaning of all activity equipment before EVERY event including but not limited to Bubble Balls and all other game equipment goals, cones, player pinnies.
Additional precautionary measures we’ve implemented to help protect everyone:
- We are ensuring that any employees who experience coughing, sneezing or fevers do not report for work, or are sent home if showing signs of illness.
- Our game coordinators will be bringing more sanitizing materials (ie alcohol-based wipes)
As recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), we encourage our guests to take the following safety precautions:
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing of 3 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus